Providing consultation, training and education to health professionals treating individuals with eating disorders and their families.
Thursday, January 1st, 2015 8:00 am
Five modules of online training in eating disorders including learning assessment & CPD points.
Friday, July 24th, 2015 9:00 am
Dr Linsey Atkins will present an overview of the emerging understanding of neurobiology of eating disorders, the challenges this presents in recovery and strategies for clinicians, carers and people experiencing eating disorders can use to support and enhance recovery / treatment
Thursday, October 15th, 2015(All Day)
Two day intensive training workshop in Family-Based Treatment for Adolescents with Anorexia Nervosa.
Friday, November 13th, 2015(All Day)
A one day comprehensive introduction to Enhanced Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT-E) for Eating Disorders.
- Victorian Government commits $2.1 million for early intervention of eating disorders
- NEW – Victorian Eating Disorders Strategy – Oct 2014
- Medical Complications of Starvation in Patients with Eating Disorders – ppt slides
Research participants sought for…
- Research Participants sought: Profiling the early maladaptive schemas, schema modes, and eating disorder behaviors in eating disorder subgroups
- Collaborative Case Conceptualisation for Anorexia Nervosa Study – research participants sought
- ANGI Anorexia Nervosa Genetics Initiative – Participants Sought