Providing consultation, training and education to health professionals treating individuals with eating disorders and their families.
Friday, September 16th, 2016(All Day)
A one day comprehensive introduction to Enhanced Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT-E) for Eating Disorders.
Friday, October 7th, 2016 9:00 am
A seminar for health professionals introducing Cognitive Behavioural Guided Self Help to Overcome Bulimia, Binge Eating & subclinical disordered eating
Thursday, October 13th, 2016(All Day)
Two day intensive training workshop in Family-Based Treatment for Adolescents with Anorexia Nervosa.
- ANZAED Conference 2016 – 25 – 27 August, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Feed Your Instinct – Interactive Website for Parents
- CEED and the Victorian Eating Disorders Strategy – what are our projects?
- Victorian Government commits $2.1 million for early intervention of eating disorders
- Victorian Eating Disorders Strategy – Oct 2014
Research participants sought for…
- Research Participants sought: An evaluation of the cognitive behavioural maintenance model of disordered eating
- ANGI Anorexia Nervosa Genetics Initiative – Participants Sought