Providing consultation, training and education to health professionals treating individuals with eating disorders and their families.
Tuesday, January 1st, 2013 8:00 am
Five modules of online training in eating disorders including learning assessment & CPD points.
Friday, July 25th, 2014 9:00 am
For Community Mental Health Clinicians: Enhance your understanding of nutrition issues in eating disorders.
Thursday, October 16th, 2014(All Day)
Two day intensive training workshop in Family-Based Treatment for Adolescents with Anorexia Nervosa.
Friday, November 14th, 2014(All Day)
A one day comprehensive introduction to Enhanced Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT-E) for Eating Disorders.
- WORKSHOP: Clinical Management of Severe & Enduring Anorexia Nervosa Fri 21 Nov 2014 – Melbourne
- ANZAED 12th Annual Conference, Fremantle WA. 21 – 23 Aug 2014
- EOI invited for committee members to organise 2nd Australian Eating Disorders Conference for Carers
- Medical Complications of Starvation in Patients with Eating Disorders – ppt slides
- Eating Disorders Taskforce