Providing consultation, training and education to health professionals treating individuals with eating disorders and their families.
Tuesday, January 1st, 2013 8:00 am
Five modules of online training in eating disorders including learning assessment & CPD points.
Friday, November 7th, 2014(All Day)
A one day comprehensive introduction to Enhanced Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT-E) for Eating Disorders.
Training Institute for Child and Adolescent Eating Disorders - Family-Based Treatment Advanced Skills Workshop
Wednesday, November 19th, 2014(All Day)
This workshop provides the opportunity to develop skills and ideas for adolescent eating disorder cases responding poorly to treatment. Utilising case examples, video material and demonstrations participants will increase their confidence.
Friday, November 21st, 2014 10:00 am
Friday 21 November, 2014 at the Treacy Centre, Melbourne by Stephen Touyz and Phillipa Hay Hosted by CEED Raising funds for the Journal of Eating Disorders This one day workshop will provide the background and practical skills for an empirically based approach to managing this challenging client group: By peeling back the negative impact of… Continue Reading »
- NEW – Victorian Eating Disorders Strategy – Oct 2014
- WORKSHOP: Clinical Management of Severe & Enduring Anorexia Nervosa Fri 21 Nov 2014 – Melbourne
- Medical Complications of Starvation in Patients with Eating Disorders – ppt slides
Research participants sought for…
- Collaborative Case Conceptualisation for Anorexia Nervosa Study – research participants sought
- ANGI Anorexia Nervosa Genetics Initiative – Participants Sought