Providing consultation, training and education to health professionals treating individuals with eating disorders and their families.
Thursday, June 30th, 2016(All Day)
CBT Guided Self Help (GSH) is a highly structured, evidence-based, client driven and collaborative therapy using cognitive behavioural techniques to overcome BN, BED and subclinical disordered eating. To book go to http://www.trybooking.com/BXKG
- CEED and the Victorian Eating Disorders Strategy – what are our projects?
- Victorian Government commits $2.1 million for early intervention of eating disorders
- Victorian Eating Disorders Strategy – Oct 2014
Research participants sought for…
- Research Participants sought: An evaluation of the cognitive behavioural maintenance model of disordered eating
- ANGI Anorexia Nervosa Genetics Initiative – Participants Sought