Providing consultation, training and education to health professionals treating individuals with eating disorders and their families.
Friday, January 1st, 2016 8:00 am
Five modules of online training in eating disorders including learning assessment & CPD points.
Thursday, February 25th, 2016 10:00 am
One-off special training and supervision opportunity available to Victorian health professionals from both private and public services
Tuesday, March 1st, 2016(All Day)
Two Day Workshop on Adolescent Focused Therapy for adolescent Anorexia Nervosa
Wednesday, April 13th, 2016(All Day)
A one day comprehensive introduction to Enhanced Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT-E) for Eating Disorders.
- CEED and the Victorian Eating Disorders Strategy – what are our projects?
- Victorian Government commits $2.1 million for early intervention of eating disorders
- Victorian Eating Disorders Strategy – Oct 2014
- Medical Complications of Starvation in Patients with Eating Disorders – ppt slides
Research participants sought for…
- Research Participants sought: An evaluation of the cognitive behavioural maintenance model of disordered eating
- Health Practitioner’s Knowledge of Weight Related Disorders – Health practititioner participants sought
- ANGI Anorexia Nervosa Genetics Initiative – Participants Sought