Providing consultation, training and education to health professionals treating individuals with eating disorders and their families.
Thursday, January 1st, 2015 8:00 am
Five modules of online training in eating disorders including learning assessment & CPD points.
Monday, September 14th, 2015(All Day)
Two day intensive training workshop in Family-Based Treatment for Adolescents with Anorexia Nervosa.
Friday, November 13th, 2015(All Day)
A one day comprehensive introduction to Enhanced Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT-E) for Eating Disorders.
- Victorian Government commits $2.1 million for early intervention of eating disorders
- Victorian Eating Disorders Strategy – Oct 2014
- Medical Complications of Starvation in Patients with Eating Disorders – ppt slides
Research participants sought for…
- Research Participants sought: Profiling the early maladaptive schemas, schema modes, and eating disorder behaviors in eating disorder subgroups
- Collaborative Case Conceptualisation for Anorexia Nervosa Study – research participants sought
- ANGI Anorexia Nervosa Genetics Initiative – Participants Sought