Providing consultation, training and education to health professionals treating individuals with eating disorders and their families.
Thursday, January 1st, 2015 8:00 am
Five modules of online training in eating disorders including learning assessment & CPD points.
CEED Seminar - âWhatâs it REALLY like?: an experiential overview of Collaborative Care Skills Workshops for carers in eating disordersâ
Friday, March 27th, 2015 9:00 am
A seminar to explore CCSW approach to working with carers in eating disorders treatment.
Thursday, May 7th, 2015(All Day)
Two day intensive training workshop in Family-Based Treatment for Adolescents with Anorexia Nervosa.
Thursday, May 28th, 2015 9:00 am
Two parents who have experienced the trials and tribulations of caring for a person with an eating disorder will co-present this interactive seminar for health professionals.
- At Home With Eating Disorders Carers Conference – 29 & 30 May 2015, MELBOURNE
- NEW – Victorian Eating Disorders Strategy – Oct 2014
- Medical Complications of Starvation in Patients with Eating Disorders – ppt slides
Research participants sought for…
- Collaborative Case Conceptualisation for Anorexia Nervosa Study – research participants sought
- ANGI Anorexia Nervosa Genetics Initiative – Participants Sought