Providing consultation, training and education to health professionals treating individuals with eating disorders and their families.
Thursday, January 1st, 2015 8:00 am
Five modules of online training in eating disorders including learning assessment & CPD points.
Thursday, May 28th, 2015 9:00 am
Two parents who have experienced the trials and tribulations of caring for a person with an eating disorder will co-present this interactive seminar for health professionals.
Thursday, May 28th, 2015 11:30 am
CEED & The Butterfly Foundation for Eating Disorders host Carolyn Costin, MA, MEd, MFT, Director of Monte Nido Treatment Center & Affiliates, California, USA presenting a workshop for clinicians on therapy challenges in eating disorders treatment.
Friday, June 19th, 2015(All Day)
A one day comprehensive introduction to Enhanced Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT-E) for Eating Disorders.
- At Home With Eating Disorders Carers Conference – 29 & 30 May 2015, MELBOURNE
- NEW – Victorian Eating Disorders Strategy – Oct 2014
- Medical Complications of Starvation in Patients with Eating Disorders – ppt slides
Research participants sought for…
- Research Participants sought: Profiling the early maladaptive schemas, schema modes, and eating disorder behaviors in eating disorder subgroups
- Collaborative Case Conceptualisation for Anorexia Nervosa Study – research participants sought
- ANGI Anorexia Nervosa Genetics Initiative – Participants Sought