Access these services

The consultation service is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Consultations can be provided via telephone, face to face, on site visits or via video-conference where possible.

Who can request CEED consultation services?

CEED provides support to public mental health services including Adult Mental Health Services (AMHS) and Child and Adolescent/Youth Mental Health Services (CAMHS/CYMHS) in Victoria.

Requests from other public health services will be considered.

How to assess CEED consultation and education services:

1. Complete the online Request for Consultation Form which will email CEED direct on completion Click Here

2. Alternatively call the CEED Team on: 03 83872673