Professional development/training at CEED
Evidence-based Eating Disorders Treatment Training Workshops
CEED offers a range of intensive training workshops in eating disorders treatment including but not restricted to:
- 2 day Family-Based Therapy (FBT) training
- Enhanced Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Eating Disorders (CBT-E)
- Cognitive Behaviour Guided Self Help (CB GSH)
- Specialist Supportive Clinical Management for Anorexia Nervosa (SSCM)
- Collaborative Carer skills Workshop – facilitator training for health professionals
For information about possible training, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CEED Seminar Series
CEED hosts a seminar series covering a range of topics of interest to health professionals working in the eating disorders series. See our training calendar for upcoming seminars.
See our online training archive for video recordings of past seminars.
Advanced Professional Development Workshops
Each year CEED hosts advanced professional development workshops facilitated by Australian International experts in the field.
See our training calendar for upcoming workshops.