Professional development/training at CEED
Evidence-based Eating Disorders Treatment Training Workshops
CEED offers a range of intensive training workshops in eating disorders treatment including but not restricted to:
- 2 day Family-Based Therapy (FBT) training
- Enhanced Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Eating Disorders (CBT-E)
- Cognitive Behaviour Gudied Self Help (CB GSH)
- Beyond Diets
- Specialist Supportive Clinical Management for Anorexia Nervosa (SSCM)
- Building Hope – Collaborative Carer skills Workshop – facilitator training for health professionals
CEED is undertaking an extensive review of training and annual calendar based training will recommence after June 2017.
CEED will continue to provide any training previously planned, will be providing opportunities that arise from national and international experts, and welcome in service training requests.
Please feel free to contact CEED manager Claire Diffey or Training review facilitator Belinda Horton.
CEED Seminar Series
CEED hosts a seminar series covering a range of topics of interest to health professionals working in the eating disorders series. See our training calendar for upcoming seminars.
See our online training archive for video recordings of past seminars.
Advanced Professional Development Workshops
Each year CEED hosts advanced professional development workshops facilitated by Australian International experts in the field.
See our training calendar for upcoming workshops.