2 x 0.4 positions at Royal Children's Hospital ED program
2 x Mental Health Clinician – Eating Disorders positions vacant at, Royal Childrens Hospital Melbourne
- 1 x Part time 2 days a week (0.4), Fixed term (3 year appointment) positions
- 1 x Part time 2 days a week (0.4), Fixed term (12 month appointment) positions
There is an option for the two .4 EFT positions to be combined to one 0.8 position. Please note that the position would be 0.8 EFT for 12 months and then revert back to 0.4 for the remaining 2 years.
- Grade 2 or 3 Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, Occupational therapy, Dietitian
- Exciting opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team
The Royal Children's Hospital (RCH) Melbourne is one of the world's great children's hospitals. We are the major specialist paediatric hospital in Victoria and our care extends to children from Tasmania, southern New South Wales and other states around Australia and overseas. Click here for further information on our Commitment to Child Safety: http://www.rch.org.au/quality/child-safety/
These fixed term positions are available within the Department of Adolescent Medicine, Eating Disorder Service to provide clinical care of adolescents with restrictive eating disorders – anorexia nervosa, atypical anorexia and avoidant restrictive food intake disorder - in the North Western Metropolitan region.
We are seeking an experienced Mental Health Clinician/s to join our specialist eating disorder service and vibrant multidisciplinary clinical-research team. You will join a team to provide and generate evidence based practice for adolescents with restrictive eating disorders.
As a Mental Health Clinician, you will bring:
- Capability or experience in providing family based treatment and other evidence based therapies
- Quality clinical care for adolescents with restrictive eating disorders
- Experience in contributing to a cohesive and high performance team
Applications are invited to apply and specify in their application if they are interested in a 0.8 position.