EDV Contract Psychologist/Mental Health Social Worker
Contract Psychologist / Mental Health Social Worker
- 12 month contract
- 1 – 2 days per week
About the role:
Eating Disorders Victoria (EDV) is seeking contract a Psychologist / Mental Health Social worker to provide high quality psychological services for people with Eating Disorders and those who support them.
Interested applicants should be committed to delivering psychological services as part of a multidisciplinary team supporting those impacted by eating disorders.
All Contract Psychologists / MHSW must have:
- Approved Tertiary qualifications and hold professional registration.
- Eligibility to provide services under the Medicare Benefits Schedule and be registered with Medicare provider number.
- A minimum of five year’s clinical experience, including experience working with Eating Disorder clients
- Professional indemnity insurance.
- Working with Children Check.
- An ABN.
- Work within a leader in the eating disorder community.
- Reception support – including appointment management and accounting.
- Work hours’ flexibility, minimum of one-day commitment.
- Be a part of a community hub in an inner metropolitan location.
- Receive ongoing referrals.
How to apply:
Send CV (including two referees), and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and eligibility to email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 2nd August 2019
Contact: Veronica Trabant, Client Services Manager ph: (03) 9417 6598 or firstname.lastname@example.org