EDV Contract Psychologist/Mental Health Social Worker
Contract Psychologist / Mental Health Social Worker
- 12 month contract
- 1 – 2 days per week
About the role:
Eating Disorders Victoria (EDV) is seeking contract a Psychologist / Mental Health Social worker to provide high quality psychological services for people with Eating Disorders and those who support them.
Interested applicants should be committed to delivering psychological services as part of a multidisciplinary team supporting those impacted by eating disorders.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Approved Tertiary qualifications in either Psychology or Social Work and hold professional registration.
- A minimum of five year’s clinical experience, including experience working with Eating Disorder clients.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in providing evidence-based psychological treatments for Eating Disorders.
- Eligibility to provide services under the Medicare Benefits Schedule (including the new Eating Disorder Items) and be registered with a Medicare provider number.
- Ability to work independently with strong organisational and time management skills, and have a commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Professional indemnity insurance and an ABN.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Work with a leader in the eating disorder community.
- Reception support – including appointment management and accounting.
- Work hours flexibility, minimum of one-day commitment.
- Be a part of a community hub in an inner metropolitan location.
- Receive ongoing referrals.
Contact: Veronica Trabant, Client Services Manager
Ph: 0432 106 935
How to apply:
Send your CV (including two referees), a cover letter and your statement of claims addressing the Key Selection Criteria to email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 15th November 2019