For more information, click HERE
We will welcome you as part of a caring, multi-disciplinary team that works with health services across the state to improve pathways and care responses to people with eating disorders and their families.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, organised and adaptable to change
- Confident in delivering administrative support
- A team player who enjoys and thrives working in a vibrant and creative team
- Capacity to work well with instruction as well as work autonomously as required
- An effective communicator both verbally and in written format
About the role:
- Provide administrative support to the manager and clinical team
- Responding to phone and email contacts with CEED
- Entry into data management systems - CEED work and evaluation, and preparing reports
- Operate the accounts and ordering system; in conjunction with CEED Manager
- Oversee the organisation of the CEED offices and smooth functioning of processes
- Work with CEED trainers in development of marketing and event management for CEED training.