Would you like to lead CEED?
Closing Date extended to May 1 2019
The CEED Manager provides leadership to achieve CEED’s mission that Victorians will have access to a world-class system of care for the treatment of eating disorders. They oversee the ongoing development of CEED and its core services of case consultation, workforce development and training, service and resource development, and projects in early intervention initiatives and strengthening the system of care.
- Part Time Position, 72 hours per fortnight
- Victorian Centre of Excellence in Eating Disorders (CEED)
- Based at the City and the Royal Park Campus
Life With Us:
We are a multidisciplinary team, working to support the Victorian mental health service system to provide high quality health care for consumers and carers with eating disorders. Victorian Centre of Excellence in Eating Disorders (CEED) provides a unique and motivating work environment, conscious of providing high quality training and consultation services based on the most up to date evidence-based interventions for consumers with eating disorders.
A Job To Be Proud Of:
- Provide leadership to Victorian Mental Health Services, and the CEED team through commitment to excellence and promotion of evidence based practice, outcome measurement, performance measurement, quality improvement, evaluation and research
- Represent CEED in community, organisational, governmental and professional arenas
- Develop and improve partnerships and linkages between health and welfare service providers, key national and international organizations and experts in eating disorders and service development.
- Work with the CEED team to establish and promote effective communication and feedback mechanisms for communication with all service users
- Promote effective workplace relations and teamwork to ensure optimum relations across the organisation
- Maintain regular communication with all stakeholders & support the implementation of further linkages and collaborations
- Write reports, policies and procedures required for the ongoing development of the CEED and its project, or support relevant staff to complete these tasks
- Prepare reports for DHHS and others as required
- Highly developed specialist knowledge and experience in the treatment of eating disorders, program and community development
- Excellent supervisory and management skills
- Experience in the health service management
- Understanding and knowledge of the public mental health sector
Our Commitment to You:
- NWMH boasts a sophisticated learning structure and we pride ourselves on supporting continuing professional development.
- We are a values based organisation. A career with us is a rewarding experience, offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement
- Attractive salary and working conditions including annual and CPD leave, salary packaging
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; staff health service, peer support program and EAP
- Reward & Recognition Programs
To apply go to https://melbournehealth.mercury.com.au and search for Position 47265