FAMILY-BASED TREATMENT FOR ADOLESCENTS WITH ANOREXIA NERVOSA - 2 DAY TRAINING
The workshop aims to have participants gain:
- a background understanding of the historical influences on the development of FBT
- a thorough understanding of FBT practice assumptions and treatment phases
- capacity to set up and conduct FBT with a young person and their family
- capacity to address clinical dilemmas that arise during FBT
- understanding of how to implement FBT as an integrated care model across local CAMHS and Paediatric Services
The training will involve didactic, interactive and experiential practise opportunities. Prior knowledge of understanding and assessing eating disorders is assumed.
Michelle Roberton & Jessica Ryan
Health Professionals working with adolescents with anorexia nervosa.
Registrations from Victorian public mental health services clinicians will be prioritised.
Booking link: https://www.trybooking.com/ZZWN