Pre-requisite Introductory training in eating disorders:
ED Essentials online training
Training is part of CEEDs key activities
We provide training in eating disorders that is relevant to the mental health workforce and includes consumer and family/carer perspectives.
Evidence-based Eating Disorders Treatment Training Workshops
The Team at CEED facilitate training workshops eating disorders treatments including:
- Family-Based Treatment for Anorexia Nervosa (FBT)
- Enhanced Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Eating Disorders (CBT-E)
- Cognitive Behaviour Guided Self-Help (CBT-GSH)
- Specialist Supportive Clinical Management for Anorexia Nervosa (SSCM)
- Collaborative Carer Skills Workshop (CCSW) – facilitator training for health professionals
Advanced Professional Development Workshops
Each year CEED hosts advanced professional development workshops facilitated by Australian and International experts in the field.
See our training calendar for upcoming workshops.
See our online video archive for video recordings of past seminars.
To request CEED eating disorders professional development for your service / team contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our contact page.