CBT-E Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Eating Disorders
Four half day modules Thursdays 8.30am – 12.30pm
23 and 30 July, 6 and 13 August 2020
Presented live online by CEED clinicians
This series of four, 4-hour online workshop modules provides a comprehensive introduction to Enhanced CBT (CBT-E), the latest version of the leading empirically supported, outpatient psychological treatment for eating disorders.
Participants will gain:
- A comprehensive introduction & overview of Enhanced Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT-E)
- Understanding of the importance of client engagement, early behaviour change & addressing obstacles to change
- Understanding of how the transdiagnostic approach of CBT-E can be used with the full range of eating disorders seen in clinical practice
- Demonstrations of behavioural & cognitive interventions used in CBT-E to address:
- Modification of behaviours & beliefs associated with over-evaluation of control of weight, shape & eating (eg food & physical activity related safety & avoidance behaviours; body checking / avoidance)
- weight regain in underweight individuals
Pre-Requisites: Prior completion of Modules 1, 2 & 3 of the Inside Out Institute’s Eating Disorders Essentials is a prerequisite which is currently offered free, to register visit CEED Online Training.
Places are strictly limited, to register your attendance please visit TryBooking.
Registrations close COB Friday 17 July 2020
Please refer to our CBT-E Flyer for further information.